Saturday, January 10, 2015

NEW Pictures of Jamie at 'The Theory of Everything' InStyle Party Tonight (January 9th) + New Quotes


Article

InStyle - Friends Kate Mara and Jamie Dornan (a.k.a. Mr. Christian Grey from the upcoming 50 Shades of Grey) stopped by to offer their own congrats to Redmayne, Jones, and director James Marsh. “Eddie and I have known each other for 12 years or something,” said Dornan, while sipping a beer. “He’s been nominated for everything! And the energy that takes over this period of time, over awards season, I can’t really believe his schedule. I’m so proud of him.”

Quote

Jamie: "I’m a husband and father - I’m not worried about the attention."

Pictures

MQ/Untagged

imagebam.com 

Media/Fan

imagebam.com imagebam.com 

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

imagebam.com 

Via | Source | Source | Source | Source | @JamieDornan_TR | @MargaretGGG Via

No comments:

Post a Comment