Monday, May 26, 2014

EL James talks about Jamie in her Entertainment Weekly Interview (November 2013)


EW: There was a huge online reaction when Charlie Hunnam was initially cast as Christian.

E L James: It was very mixed and I had to get off Twitter for a couple of days. I wasn’t surprised. People hate change. I thought there would be a few people upset, regardless of whom we had chosen. It was intense, but people came around to it.

EW: And then he dropped out.

E L James: It was disappointing, but it is what it is. I wish him well. And now we have Jamie [Dornan], and that’s great. It’s been interesting with Jamie, [the fan reaction] has been so positive.

EW: Did you know he was called “The Golden Torso”?

E L James: No, not until it was announced. We should do some teasing about that. It was so lovely that people didn’t know who he was. I loved that.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment