Monday, May 26, 2014

Jamie's Interview in Glamour Poland March 2014 issue




  • I’m not afraid to play the role of Christian Grey.
  • Because I’m not like him. But I perfectly understand him. I never thought that he was a monster. He is simply woven from desires. As every one of us…


  • I hope that after the role of Grey…
  • Women will see as a real guy. Honestly? When I hear that I’m cute and charming, I feel like a French bulldog.


  • Paparazzi? I have no problem with them.
  • I’m 31 years old and not 21. I don't leave the clubs at 5am. Who would be interested in a nerd like me?


  • I am not fit for a star.
  • I despise extravagance. I don't fly a private plane. I don't have bodyguards and I don't buy branded stuff. I have a house, a family, two dogs, a watch.That's good enough for me…


  • My acting strategy…
  • This lack of methods. My colleagues in the industry spend half a year to rehab if they have to play an alcoholic. I go to plan, I say my lines and go back home to read a book. I don't understand people who do not read. What are they doing in their free time?


  • Success is my responsibility.
  • You can become conceited asshole or do something good for world. The latter being much more difficult.


  • I do not like to define people.
  • I don't try to be cool or trendy. I am individualist. Most in life I want to be myself.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment