Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sam Taylor-Johnson and 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Makeup Department Head Victoria Down Mention Jamie

THR - Finding Christian Grey proved more difficult with Charlie Hunnam dropping out after he was cast.

Sam Taylor-Johnson: It was devastating at the time. It was tough because I thought I had a true collaborator with Charlie. But I started to sense that he was getting nervous about the fact that there were three books. It suddenly proved a little difficult of a concept that 10 years of his life could be this character. I think that made him nervous. But I now can't imagine anyone else but Jamie playing it. We just went through a real bumpy ride to get there.

***

Lucky Magazine - Did actor Jamie Dornan wear any makeup in the film?

Victoria Down: We wanted to keep Jamie Dornan’s look very natural and sexy, so we used very little makeup on him.

Via

No comments:

Post a Comment