Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Robert Pattinson Talks About Jamie


Mpelembe - The next big film after Pattinson’s ‘Life’ at the Berlin film festival will be the world premiere of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’, starring Jamie Dornan. Strangely, the author of the bestseller is reported to have based the book on the film ‘Twilight’, and therefore cult hero Christian Grey is based on Pattinson’s portrayal of the vampire Edward Cullen.

“It’s kind of weird and also I know Jamie really, I’ve known Jamie for about ten years, as well, so… I mean, I think… I haven’t actually read the book but like, I think it must be very, very different. I don’t see how it can work if it’s not different. It’s amazing, it’s that fan base. She…They’ve…There’s some kind of profound connection that a bunch of people have to it and I’ve never figured out, you know, quite what it is. But you can see this, even at the premiere last night this woman that has been coming for years to premieres and stuff. It’s just very strange,” Pattinson said.

Thanks to @DJohnsonArmy for the heads up

No comments:

Post a Comment