Friday, February 13, 2015

New Video Interviews from 'Fifty Shades of Grey' London Premiere

Flicks and the City - Sam Taylor-Johnson talks about Jamie


Hey U Guys


ODE


Press Association


Telegraph - He plays suave businessman Christian Grey, who seduces college student Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson) into an S&M relationship. 

But The Fall star revealed his wife would not be queuing up for cinema tickets: "She hasn't seen the film and I don't think she will, to be honest. I'd understand if she didn't want to." 

He added that there could be a few embarrassing moments for his other loved ones, too: "I think there's some stuff where my family and friends will never have seen that side of me before, but it wasn't enough to make me not want to do it." 

Dornan confirmed he had been a perfect gentleman during sex scenes with Johnson: "I'd be a really awful person if I didn't cover her up after they called cut and she's naked. I'm not the kind of guy who could just leave her." 

Access Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment