Monday, October 13, 2014

Callum Keith Rennie Talks About Jamie & Dakota


DailyRecord: The Scots actor at the heart of the film says he was stunned by the hype. Callum Keith Rennie – best known for shows such as 24, Battlestar Galactica and Due South – plays Ray, leading lady Anastasia Steele’s stepfather.

“It was a really good experience, Dakota was great and Jamie was really nice to work with. I hadn’t read the books myself but I got them as soon as I got the part. There are three books, so I can hopefully go on and do the next two movies as well. I’ve read the first novel and I’ll get on to the other two when we start on the second one. It’s a very interesting idea and the book is good."

Express: Are you glad you’re not in Jamie or Dakota’s shoes?

"I empathise with their situation and I just hope that they find their strength to deal with it. It something very personal to them. I like to keep my head down. I’ve tried to never be create gossip or be the topic of bad conversation."

via @Shades_Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment