Friday, May 15, 2015

Sarah Gadon Talks About 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' and Jamie


Transcripted by us

You're also starring later this year in The 9th Life of Louis Drax opposite Jamie Dornan...

Sarah Gadon: "It's about a woman who has Munchausen syndrome by proxy. Half of the film takes place in a little boy's unconscious and the other half takes place in real life. It's a film about perception and I play a very dark, dark woman."

It's quite a contrast to your role as Elizabeth...

Sarah Gadon: "At the end of making the movie I was like, 'I'm so glad I don't have to live in that head space any more.' Because it was starting to really get to me."

You've said you haven't seen 50 Shades yet...

Sarah Gadon: "I'm going to have to see it before we start our press. Jamie is such a great actor and I really enjoyed working with him. He's a wonderful talent."

Heat Magazine - MQ Scan

imagebam.com

Thanks to @FiftyShadesAS for scans

No comments:

Post a Comment