Wednesday, August 20, 2014

'The Fall' Will Be Back in October? + Jamie Talks About Playing Paul Spector


Jamie Dornan will be back playing killer Paul Spector in The Fall next month.

BAFTA announced today there will be a screening for the hit BBC thriller in September in London. 

It means Dornan and Gillian Anderson - who plays Detective Superintendent Stella Gibson will be reunited on screen. The pair will also do a Q&A at the September screening. 

It’s thought the second series of the crime drama could then go out in October on BBC2.

The Fall season two will also feature former Merlin star Colin Morgan in a lead role, playing DS Tom Anderson.

Describing his role in the drama, Dornan admitted it was full-on.

He said: "I don’t think it would have been too good for me to stay in that head space for three months. When it was appropriate, I would make someone laugh. There were scenes where I’ve got a ligature around my victim’s neck and I’m ­pretending to squeeze with all my life. She’s foaming at the mouth, my sweat’s ­dripping in her eyes, I’m watching her die and her eyes are bulging. After every one of those scenes, when they’d say, ‘Cut!’ I was saying, ‘Oh my God I’m so sorry. I’m going to untie your feet here. Is that OK?’ Because I am not that guy. I did my best to slip out of it as soon as ‘cut’ was called."

No comments:

Post a Comment