Saturday, August 30, 2014

New Fan Picture of Jamie at Gillian Anderson's Play 'Streetcar Named Desire' (August 30th) + Tweets


@pennybabs"Just met him! #JamieDornan #ChristianGrey not saying where but he was lovely"


Tweets from the fans who saw Jamie at the play tonight


"Holy crap Jamie Dornan in the audience behind me!"

"Ngl since I've seen Streetcar three times now, the most exciting thing about tonight was being an inch from Jamie Dornan lol."

"Jamie definitely ranks high on my favourite audience celeb spots! Streetcar amazing of course! Gillian Anderson is one incredible actress."

"Yes he was with his wife and another couple. I was very excited lol."

"Noooo. He was with his wife and two friends, I didn't want to interrupt their evening. :)"

@Polly_Dunbar: "Spent the evening sitting 6 feet away from Christian Grey (aka Jamie Dornan). My inner goddess was... watching Streetcar Named Desire."

@theharpsbizarre: "Heading home from Streetcar @youngvictheatre Gillian incredible - "I want magic!" Spied Jamie Dornan in the audience too..."

No comments:

Post a Comment