Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Jim Dornan Talks About Jamie

Jamie Dornan portrays a sexual sadist in the feverishly anticipated film adaptation of E.L. James’s erotic novel, Fifty Shades Of Grey, but the actor is an ardent feminist, according to his father.

"Jamie might be playing Christian Grey, but he has inherited a total respect and commitment to women and women’s rights," Belfast obstetrician Jim Dornan tells me.

"We are all that way in the family. Jamie and my two daughters are very pro-women — I have influenced them  with that."

Jim adds of his dashing 32-year-old son: "As with the role Jamie’s playing, a lot of people are into all sorts of things, and I don’t think we should knock anything that people consent to."

Source

5 comments:

  1. "a former boyfriend of Keira Knightley" ????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't have to, I know that the info came from the source. Thanks anyway ;)

      Delete
  2. Does Jamie play the piano or any musical instrument?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book that Jamie is pretending to be reading is that a real book or just a prop. I like to read a lot and that book sounds interesting? The Hawk and the Sea.

    ReplyDelete