Jamie Dornan's Top 10 Sexiest Songs of All Time
(Plus One Slow Non-R&B Jam)
Irish-born model, actor, and musician Jamie Dornan has appeared in films such as Sofia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette (2006) and in advertising campaigns for Armani, Calvin Klein, Dior, and Dolce & Gabbana. He is currently the face of ckfree, the new men’s fragrance by Calvin Klein. We asked the 27-year-old Dornan, who has romanced his share of women (Keira Knightley and Lindsay Lohan reportedly among them) for a list of songs that get him going.
1. “It’s Alright, Ma (I’m Only Bleeding)” by Bob Dylan
2. “Simple Twist of Fate” by Bob Dylan
3. “God Only Knows” by the Beach Boys
4. “Southern Man” by Neil Young
5. “A Man Needs a Maid” by Neil Young
6. “She’s Got Soul” by Nick Lowe
7. “Wish You Were Here” by Pink Floyd
8. “Wild Horses” by The Rolling Stones
9. “Beside You” by Van Morrison
10. “Into the Mystic” by Van Marrison
“Madame George” by Van Morrison.
Photo above: Jamie Dornan in Palm Springs, CA, April 2009.
Boxer briefs: Calvin Klein underwear.
Thanks to @cybermelli for HQ scans