Thursday, December 4, 2014

Colin Morgan Talks About 'The Fall' and Jamie

Forget the boy wizard – Colin Morgan’s all grown up and chasing killers.

Tonight, the Merlin star joins the cast of The Fall as DS Tom Anderson, a new right-hand man for DSI Stella Gibson (Gillian Anderson) and a key player in the future investigation into serial murderer Paul Spector (Jamie Dornan).

A few weeks ago, RadioTimes.com got the chance to ask Morgan about his experience on the programme – apparently, it was a nice way for him to revisit his roots. “It was absolutely brilliant,” he said. “That’s my first time working in my own accent as well, back in Northern Ireland.

“I was a fan of the first series when it came on. And having read the episodes of the second series, I was absolutely gripped and enthralled. And again, that’s what draws me to projects. It's the ones that just do something to you – gut reaction and gut feeling.”

And unsurprisingly, the actor is as taken as the rest of the world with future 50 Shades of Grey star Dornan (with whom he shares tense scenes in next week’s penultimate episode).

“Well I’d seen the first series so I knew his work. And he’s brilliant. He’s great. He’s very committed to the role and he’s highly intelligent. I think his performance in the second series is really going to blow people away just as much as it did in the first one.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment